Tuesday, 23 July 2013

The First Meeting Question

12th March 2013, The Oak and Pastor pub, Junction Road, Archway, London.
The first Album Club question asked was:
"If you were stuck on an island and could only choose the music of one group or artist would you go for quantity or quality and who?"
We thought that the Beatles was too obvious, so we banned them as an answer.  I seem to remember lots of chat about 'best of' collections being disallowed and the fact that you would probably be rescued before you managed to listen to the entire collection of the Fall's back catalogue.  As I remember these were the results. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Adam  - David Bowie
Chris   - Stevie Wonder
John    - Abba
David  - The Nolan Sisters

Ali and Nick couldn't make this meeting I seem to remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment